eNext: Bluetooth-enabled charging station with HiCharger smartphone app
Charging control at your fingertips
With the eNext, the charging station specialist Circontrol launches a new Bluetooth-enabled wall charger for home users. The device offers a number of features that can be accessed through the Circontrol Hi Charger smartphone app. The eNext is available as a three-phase version with 22kW and can be supplied as Type 2 socket only or in a version with a 5m tethered cable and cable holder.
This charging station has a number of unique Bluetooth related features such as remote configuration or presence recognition to automatically unlock the charging station via smartphone. With this function, the charging station automatically starts the charging process as soon as the authorized user is detected via Bluetooth nearby and the charging cable has been connected to the vehicle. This function is useful in situations where the charging station is located in an area that could be accessible to other drivers (such as an underground car park in an apartment building). Similarly, the eNext can be started by remote start function via an external ON / OFF signal. In order to adapt charging to time energy tariffs or to make better use of the existing power output, the eNext can also be individually programmed for interval charging.
- Can be supplied as Type 2 socket only or with fixed tethered Type 2 cable (5m).
- Three-phase with optional MCB, RCD-A and DC leakage protection
- Circontrol HiCharger smartphone app for remote programming of eNext including scheduling, diagnostics, firmware upgrades and access control. The app displays real-time charging information such as elapsed time and battery status.
- Presence Recognition via Bluetooth of the smartphone: Charging session can be automatically authorized by the presence of a registered mobile phone via Bluetooth.
- The charging station can be remotely started via an external ON / OFF signal (timer function).
- Space on the front of the wallbox for branding and advertising.
- Compatible with the optional BeON current clamp sensor. The BeON sensor dynamically dials down the charge supplied to the car to match the power available in the installation.
- The front LED bar not only informs the user about the status of the charging station (eg operative, faulty …), but also charging status of the electric vehicle; charging (dynamic blue light) vs. charge completed (static blue light).
- The charger´s housing is made of ABS plastic, which is both robust and UV resistant, providing protection against mechanical stress
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Enclosure rating IP54 / IK10